Business Grants for Beginners eLearning
Looking to apply for funding to start or grow your business but don’t know where to begin? Try our ‘Business Grants for Beginners’ eLearning course and have an online training programme sent directly to your computer to be completed at your own convenience.
We suggest that the programme will take approximately three hours to complete and that you ideally set aside periods of uninterrupted time. There are some exercises to do and some people may take longer than others with these. However, you’re able to exit at any point and then click the link again later to return to your last position in the programme. Your answers will be retained. Once you’ve completed the course, you have the opportunity to download a pack of helpful information, as well as your own personal CPD Certificate, but after this point your access to the training programme ceases.
A rate of £99 plus VAT for a single user license, or £750 for a multi user licence that covers up to 10 people within your organisation.
We’ll send the unique training access link to your email address and activate it just as soon as we’ve received your payment. To arrange delivery of one or more training programmes, BOOK NOW.
The course is designed specifically for entrepreneurs and SME owners who are just getting started in the world of funding, and provides them with the tools needed to write winning funding applications. Covering everything from ‘Different Types of Funder’ to ‘Why Applications Fail’, the programme includes many practical exercises to ensure trainees fully immerse themselves in the course material.
Typical programme outline
Module One – Introduction (Context of Funding)
Module Two – Funding Terminology
Module Three – Knowing Your Project
Module Four – Choosing a Funder
Module Five – Applying for Funding
Module Six – Turning the Tables – You're the Funder!
Module Seven – Do's and Don'ts of Writing an Application
Module Eight – Why Applications Fail
Module Nine – Reviewing Your Application
- Clear understanding of first steps of applying for business funding
- Comprehensive understanding of business funding terminology
- Ability to find and choose appropriate funders
- Understanding of how to approach standard application questions
- Understanding of how to avoid application pitfalls
CPD Certification Service
Idox is proud to be a certified member of the CPD Certification Service. This means that the further learning value and structure of our training courses have been approved as conforming to CPD guidelines.
We are committed to ensuring:
- Our marketing information and course material is easy to understand.
- Learning outcomes are specified.
- Our delegates receive follow-on support after the course has taken place.
- High-quality training where the content of the course is always appropriate for the audience.
- Our material is updated to reflect changing needs.
If you would like further information, please contact the Idox Training Department on 0844 874 0739 or email email@example.com.