Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Arts Award Access Fund (England) - Second 2017 Round Open
The Arts Award Access Fund is designed to help registered Arts Award centres that are experiencing a lack of funds.
- SmallBusiness.co.uk Launches New Monthly Small Business Grants Initiative
The SmallBusiness.co.uk Small Business Grants Initiative has been established to give promising new businesses the opportunity to receive a cash prize to help them become established and grow their operations into successful enterprises.
- Digital News Initiative (DNI) Innovation Fund - Fourth Round Open
The aim Digital News Initiative is to encourage a more sustainable news ecosystem and promote innovation in digital journalism; through ongoing collaboration and dialogue between the tech and news sectors.
- Scotland's Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme Opens New Round
The Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme (FPMC) was launched to provide support for suppliers and producers to contribute towards the Scottish Government's overall vision for food and drink in Scotland - to be a Good Food Nation.
- IUK Launches Precision Medicine: Impacting through Innovative Technology Funding Competition
A £6 million fund to enable UK businesses and research and technology organisations to develop precision medicine technologies.
- Scottish Government Launches £10 Million Flexible Workforce Development Fund
A fund that will bring together the college sector with industry in order to provide support for in-work training in Scotland.
- Grants4Targets Crop Science Offers Support for Eligible Researchers and Start-ups
Grants4Targets Crop Science is administered by Bayer Global; a global life science company with key competencies within the areas of healthcare and agriculture.
- Launch of the Open to Export Action Plan Competition
The Open to Export Action Plan Competition encompasses an online planning tool for small businesses with ambitions to sell their goods and services overseas.
- Carbon Trust’s £9.2 Million Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator - First Competition Open
The Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator (IEEA) has been established to help strengthen the global competitiveness of British industry.
- 2018 International Dylan Thomas Prize Open to Applications
The International Dylan Thomas Prize is an annual competitive award provided in partnership by the Dylan Thomas Centre and Swansea University to recognise and reward literary talent in young authors.
- Government Announces £40 Million to Boost Visitors and Jobs in England's Coastal Towns from Early 2018
The government has announced details of an upcoming new round of funding for England's coastal towns to be awarded through the Coastal Communities Fund (CCF), which is due to relaunch early next year.
- The Prince's Countryside Fund Launches Autumn 2017 Round
The Prince’s Countryside Fund is currently accepting applications to its Autumn Round from organisations and charities that are helping rural communities across the UK.
- Countryside Stewardship Facilitation Fund for Farmers in England - Round 3 Open
The Countryside Stewardship (CS) Facilitation Fund was set up to support individuals and groups that unite farmers, foresters and other land managers in order to improve the local natural environment at a landscape scale.