Your results are as follows.
- TechX: Accelerating Innovation Technology - Supporting SMEs with Tech Solutions for the Oil & Gas Market
A multi-million pound incubator and accelerator to help hundreds of start-ups and SMEs from around the world to take their technology solutions to the oil and gas market.
- Climate-KIC Accelerator: Funding for Scotland’s Low Carbon Start-ups - New Round
The Climate-KIC Accelerator is provided through a public-private partnership that drives innovation in climate change throughout Scotland. The purpose is to ensure that low carbon start-ups are investment-ready.
- National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme (Northern Ireland): 2018-19 Round Open
The aim of Tourism NI’s National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme is to support the delivery of its Events Strategic Vision to 2020. Paramount to this is the growth of visitor numbers and visitor spend.
- Launch of Ray Fitzwalter Award - £4,000 Prize for Investigative Journalists Combating Fake News
Entries are now open for the inaugural Ray Fitzwalter Award, recognising the best work by early career investigative journalists outside of London.
- Launch of the Top 50 Advisers Competition 2018
Enterprise Nation is celebrating hard-working small business advisers with its Top 50 Advisers Competition.
- Welsh Government Announces New Small Business Rate Relief Scheme
This scheme provides business rate relief for small businesses across Wales.
- IUK Launches Open Sector Funding Competition Round 4 for Cutting Edge Innovations
Innovate UK (IUK) is to invest up to £19 million in innovative R&D projects designed to help businesses develop new products, processes and services with commercial potential.
- Launch of 2018-19 International Tourism Events Fund (Northern Ireland)
Financial assistance to support events in Northern Ireland which have the potential to attract out-of-state visitors and high international media coverage for events.
- Shard Credit Partners Announces £90 Million Inaugural Direct Lending Fund for SMEs
Shard Credit Partners Fund I is a direct lending scheme set up to provide innovatively structured senior and junior loan capital to growth-focused SMEs in the UK.
- Cyber London Accelerator Invites Spring 2018 Entries
Cyber London is Europe's first cyber security accelerator and incubator space. The programme encompasses a three month accelerator, offering entrepreneurs the training necessary to build and grow a successful cyber security company.
- £50,000 Competition Launched to Boost Food & Drink Business Innovation
Provided by Defra, the Food Innovation Network Innovation Vouchers programme will operate as a one-off competition, connecting food businesses with academia.
- Innovate UK & Prince's Trust Announce Young Innovators' Programme
A new nationwide initiative has been announced to find the next generation of young UK innovators and provide them with support, advice and funding to explore new ideas for enterprise.
- Propel Pre-Accelerator Opens for Tech Businesses in Northern Ireland
The Propel Pre-Accelerator Programme is a business support initiative that has been designed for passionate entrepreneurs with enterprising ideas which they intend to develop into world-class businesses.
- Electric Vehicle Charging, Sustainable Energy Solutions SBRI Competition - Phase One Open
Phase one of a Small Business Research Initiative competition to develop an integrated and scalable low carbon electric vehicle charging solution.