Your results are as follows.
- Welsh Government Launches New Round of Rural Business Investment Scheme - Food (RBISF)
The Rural Business Investment Scheme - FOOD (RBISF) is a capital investment programme designed to support projects that offer clear and quantifiable benefits to the food and drink industry in Wales.
- Severn Trent Water Reopens Environmental Grants Scheme for Farmers
The Severn Trent Environmental Protection Scheme (STEPS) supports farmers in the Midlands to make improvements to their farm management and infrastructure, reducing the risk of pollution from their land into local water courses.
- Better Broadband Scheme Extended by One Year
A scheme to boost broadband accessibility for businesses in the hardest to reach places of the UK has been extended.
- Government Announces Reorganisation of Support for Farmers and Landowners
Plans to refocus government funding programmes for England's rural businesses have been set out at the Country Land and Business Association’s annual Rural Business Conference.
- Government Publishes Industrial Strategy
The Government’s Industrial Strategy sets out a series of measures to make the UK the world’s most innovative nation by 2030.
- London-based Accelerator Re-opens with Funding of up to £100,000 for Hardware Start-ups
Located at the Old Vinyl Factory in Hayes, West London, the Central Research Laboratory (CRL), is an accelerator, incubator and co-working space for hardware start-ups looking to create tech jobs and economic growth.
- Internet of Things Accelerator Wales Programme Launches with £50,000 for Ten Start-ups
The Internet of Things Accelerator (IoTA) Wales Programme has been established to provide promising businesses with the financial investment, expert knowledge and extensive network needed to accelerate growth.
- 2018 National Tourism Awards for Wales Now Open
The National Tourism Awards for Wales 2018 have opened for nominations.
- Chancellor Delivers Autumn Budget 2017
Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond delivered his Autumn Budget 2017 statement to Parliament on 22 November 2017.
- New Scheme Announced to Boost Exporting Among Scotland's Businesses
A new pilot initiative has been announced to help Scottish firms with exporting into new overseas markets.
- Launch of 2018 Sunny Art Award for Emerging and Established Artists
This fine art competition represents an opportunity for both emerging and established artists to showcase their work and gain recognition for their talents on a global level.
- Launch of Virgin Startup10: Scotland to Identify Scotland's Best Start-ups
The inaugural ‘Virgin Startup10: Scotland’ is open to start-up businesses and entrepreneurs, and will offer prizes, including mentoring and support from a leading Scottish law firm.
- Launch of £150 Million Black Country Land and Property Investment Fund (LPIF)
The Black Country Land and Property Investment Fund is a £150 million initiative designed to support redevelopment and regeneration projects in the Black Country.
- DCMS Announces £2 Million Gigabit Broadband Voucher Pilot Scheme for SMEs
The Government believes full fibre internet networks are the future and that getting ready for a gigabit speed is a key step for most businesses.
- Prime Minister Announces New Commitment to UK's Technology Sector
Prime Minister hosts a reception for the tech sector, reaffirming government commitment to innovation.
- Start-up Challenge Business Competition Offering £10,000 Investment to Young Entrepreneurs
The Start-up Challenge Business Competition has been established to support aspiring entrepreneurs aged 16-30 years old. It offers participants an opportunity to win up to £10,000 of investment to start their own business or grow an existing one.
- Co-operation and Supply Chain Development: New Round Open (Wales)
Co-operation and Supply Chain Development is provided by the Welsh Government as part of Wales’ Rural Development Programme 2014-2020.
- Scottish Government Announces Self and Custom Build Housing Pilot Challenge Fund
The Self and Custom Build Challenge Fund has been established to support projects which can deliver innovative housing models that contribute to increasing housing supply through self and custom build (SCB) in Scotland.
- IUK Announces £10 Million Innovation Loans Infrastructure Systems Funding Competition for UK SMEs
Loans are being provided to UK SME businesses to commercialise innovative technologies in infrastructure systems projects.
- John Brabourne Awards Accepting Applications from Up-and-Coming Film and TV Talent
The John Brabourne Awards support up-and-coming talented individuals to further their career in the UK film, commercial television and cinema industries.
- Government Announces £40 Million Fund to Improve England's Farm Productivity
Farmers in England are poised to receive a £40 million productivity boost as the Environment Secretary, Michael Gove, announces the opening of a new grant scheme investing in state-of-the-art technology and new equipment.
- Tourism NI Announces Tourism Augmented Reality SBRI Challenge
Tourism Northern Ireland has up to £70,000 to invest in projects that test how augmented reality can improve the way tourists experience the country.
- Unlocking Ambition Challenge - £4 Million Fund Proposed for Scotland’s Entrepreneurs
The First Minister of Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon, has outlined details of a new scheme designed to nurture and support up to 40 aspiring entrepreneurs every year from 2018.
- IUK Launches £3.6 Million First of a Kind: Demonstrating Tomorrow's Trains Today Funding Competition
Organisations are being invited apply for a share of up to £3.6 million for first of a kind technology to demonstrate ‘tomorrow’s trains today’.