Your results are as follows.
- Tourism Investment Funds Re-open for Wales
Economy Secretary announces Tourism Funding at Denbighshire Tourism Forum.
- Welsh Government Announces £250,000 to Promote Skills in Valleys' Food Sector
Funding will be made available to improve the skills of people working within the South Wales Valleys' food industry.
- Art 50: Post Brexit Britain 'Who Are We?' - Funding for UK Artists to Depict Britishness following EU Departure (Round 2)
Art 50 has been established to support artists, from all walks of life and genres, to create a piece of work which says something important and passionate about what it means to be British when the country leaves the European Union.
- IUK Funding for Viral Vector Production for Cell and Gene Therapies
Funding is available to enable UK businesses to grow manufacturing capacity for UK viral vector use in advanced therapy medicinal products.
- Lloyds Bank Launches £500 Million Fund for Business Growth
Lloyds in the UK has launched a £500 million growth fund, which aims to help British businesses access the investment needed to boost productivity and growth.
- Guardian Media Group Creates £42 Million Venture Capital Fund for Media Tech Start-ups
The Guardian Media Group (GMG) has announced plans to launch a new, independent £42 million venture capital fund - GMG Ventures, to invest in start-ups that are related to media-tech.
- Development Bank of Wales Launches with £100 Million Wales Flexible Investment Fund
The Development Bank of Wales will provide the necessary growth finance and business support to attract, and retain micro businesses and SMEs within Wales.
- Launch of £10 Million Low Carbon Heating Technology Innovation Fund
The Investing in Low Carbon Heating Technology Innovation grant scheme will invest in developing technologies that reduce carbon emissions.
- £10 Million Energy Entrepreneurs Fund - Phase 6 Open to Bids from UK SMEs
The sixth phase of the Government's Energy Entrepreneurs Fund is now open to applications, with £10 million available for allocation.
- Launch of Initiate Innovation Ideas Business Competition 2017
The aim of this competition is to support business entrepreneurs with innovative digital technology ideas. The programme aims to exhibit innovative thinking and game-changing advances in technology and industry.
- Launchpad Fund for Aspiring Welsh Musicians - 2017 Deadline Imminent
The Launchpad Fund, which forms part of the BBC Horizons scheme, has been set up to financially support Wales-based music artists or bands to enhance their careers.
- Childcare Business Grants Scheme Offers Support for New Childminders in England
The Childcare Business Grants Scheme was introduced to boost the provision of childcare in England and to incentivise entrepreneurship. It encourages and supports the starting up of new childcare businesses by providing a flat rate start-up grant.
- Electric Vehicle Loan (Scotland) - Applications Remain Open
Funding is available to support drivers in Scotland to purchase a plug-in electric vehicle.
- Upcoming Round of VisitScotland's Growth Fund to Boost Tourism Firms' Marketing Activities
The VisitScotland Growth Fund is designed to assist the tourism industry and to further cement Scotland's reputation as a world class destination.
- North of Scotland UHI Business Idea Competition - 2017 Deadline Imminent
Entrepreneurs in the north of Scotland are being invited to submit business ideas to win cash prizes in the 2017 University of the Highlands & Islands (UHI) Business Idea Competition.