Your results are as follows.
- Mayor of London Launches New Greener City Fund
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has created a new £9 million fund as part of his goal to make London the first National Park City and is inviting a range of groups and organisations to apply for a grant to help make the capital greener.
- UHI Business Idea Competition - 2017 Round Open (North of Scotland)
Entrepreneurs in the north of Scotland are being invited to submit business ideas to win cash prizes in the 2017 University of the Highlands & Islands (UHI) Business Idea Competition.
- British Business Bank Launches £120 Million Initial Tranche of the Midlands Engine Investment Fund
The British Business Bank has announced the first wave of its £250 million Midlands Engine Investment Fund, with the launch of £120 million worth of SME debt finance and small loans designed to provide greater support to the region’s smaller businesses.
- Government Launches Litter Innovation Fund for England
The Government has announced a new £450,000 funding programme for new and innovative approaches to tackle the problem of littering in local communities across England.
- Entries Open for Enterprise Nation Female Start-up of the Year 2017
The Enterprise Nation Female Start-up of the Year competition has been created to showcase early stage female start-up entrepreneurs who are excelling in their industry.
- Welsh Government Announces £100,000 for Childcare Sector Businesses
The Welsh Government is planning to offer funding support to childcare sector firms from autumn 2017.
- Data Pitch Innovation Programme Offers Equity-free Funding for SMEs Addressing Data Challenges
Data Pitch is an EU-funded open innovation programme bringing together corporate and public-sector organisations that have data with start-ups and SMEs that work with data.
- Launch of The Fusion Fund for Professional Musicians to Develop and Test New Work
Financial support for professional musicians to undertake UK-based projects that develop and test new work, ideas or potential career directions.
- Launch of £500,000 Rural Energy Challenge Fund (RECF) for SMEs in Scotland
The Rural Energy Challenge Fund (RECF) has been set up to stimulate activity in Scotland’s rural economy by unlocking potential for local energy projects with a strong focus on solutions suited to rural business and local economies.
- 10,000 Small Businesses (UK) Open for Winter 2018 Cohort
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme helps UK small business leaders enhance the skills, strategies and networks they need to fulfil their businesses' growth potential.
- Launch of the 2018 MIT Entrepreneurship Development Programme Competition (Scotland)
The Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) is a globally-recognised business executive education course which covers the enterprise creation process.
- Music Export Growth Scheme - Eleventh Round Open (UK)
The Music Export Growth Scheme is designed to make grants available to UK-registered independent music companies to assist them with marketing campaigns when looking to introduce successful UK music projects overseas.
- Government-backed Scheme Facilitates £4 Million of Business Lending
A Government-supported programme has seen millions of pounds awarded to loan-seeking businesses in the UK that have encountered problems accessing finance through traditional means.
- Welsh Government Invites New Applications for Rural Community Development Fund
The Rural Community Development Fund has been set up to enable for small-scale infrastructure projects to improve community cohesion in rural areas of Wales.
- TOG 100 Competition Offers Free Office Space for Young Entrepreneurs - Deadline Imminent
TOG 100 has been established to provide a year's free co-working office space in London to young entrepreneurs with start-up businesses.
- Launch of the Silicon Valley Accelerate: Global Leaders Programme
The Silicon Valley Accelerate Programme connects emerging technology leaders with innovators and founders in Silicon Valley, California. Participating start-ups will have the opportunity to win a place on the Accelerate Programme.
- Nesta Launches £50,000 Inventor Prize to Realise Innovations that will Improve Lives
Nesta's new Inventor Prize is intended to inspire and harness the potential of the UK's home-grown inventors and stimulate user-led innovation.
- Cash Prizes on Offer through the 2018 IT Service & Support Awards
The IT Service & Support Awards are intended to showcase IT professionals who demonstrate excellence, professionalism and innovation in the IT sector.
- NatWest Announces Support for New Welsh Farmers
NatWest is launching this new scheme to help break down some of the barriers preventing new entrants from joining the farming industry in Wales.
- Welsh Government Opens Second Round of £40 Million Farm Business Grant
The Welsh Government has opened the second round of its new £40 million Farm Business Grant.
- Chancellor Announces New National Investment Fund for Innovative Companies
A new Government fund is to be established in order to help create more tech 'unicorns'.
- RDPE Countryside Productivity Scheme Reopens
The Countryside Productivity Scheme forms part of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) and is administered by the Rural Payments Agency.