Your results are as follows.
- Wayra Fair by Design Tech Accelerator Launched for Start-ups Addressing the Poverty Premium
Wayra Fair by Design is an acceleration programme which will support start-ups seeking to tackle the poverty premium.
- Lynsey de Paul Prize Opens for 2017 with Funding for Emerging Female Singer/Songwriters
The Lynsey de Paul Prize represents an opportunity for emerging female singer-songwriters, set up in collaboration with the PRS for Music Members Benevolent Fund, in memory of Lynsey de Paul, who passed away in 2014.
- Launch of Scottish-European Growth Co-investment Programme
The Scottish-European Growth Co-investment Programme is a partnership between Scottish Enterprise, the Scottish Investment Bank and the European Investment Fund.
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund: Robotics and Artificial Intelligenc in Extreme and Challenging Environments R&D Competition
Through this competition, UK businesses can apply for research and development (R&D) grant funding to work on robotics and artificial intelligence (RAI) technologies for extreme and challenging environments.
- MSDUK Innovation Challenge Competition Launched for BAME Entrepreneurs
The MSDUK Innovation Challenge competition has been set up to provide young and established Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) entrepreneurs with an opportunity to obtain business funding and support.
- Workplace Innovation Fund to Support New, Innovative Workplace Practices
The Workplace Innovation Fund is administered and funded by Scottish Enterprise, Scotland's main economic development agency.
- £1.6 Million Better Futures Clean Tech Incubator Launched for London SMEs
This is an incubator programme providing support to clean-tech small businesses in London towards the growth of the low carbon and resource efficient sector and to help tackle the effects of climate change.
- Innovate UK Launches Open Funding Competition Round 3 for Cutting Edge Innovations
Innovate UK (IUK) is to invest up to £15 million in innovative R&D projects designed to help businesses develop new products, processes and services with commercial potential.
- Notice of Upcoming Deadline for the South London Small Grants
South London Small Grants are designed to support innovative practice that can be spread and adopted across the Health and Social Care landscape.
- KEEN Venture Partners Fund Will Support Early Growth Tech Firms Across Europe
The KEEN Venture Partners Fund supports scale-up technology companies wishing to become internationally leading businesses.
- Rooks Nest Ventures Launching Soon for Media Businesses Worldwide
Founded by investor and film producer Michael Sackler, Rooks Nest Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in innovative businesses within the fields of media, content, entertainment and IP creation.
- Startups Awards - UK Businesses Invited to Enter 2017 Round
The Startups Awards reward and celebrate the UK's best business start-ups and represent an opportunity for companies to gain recognition for the outstanding achievements of the business, team or individual.
- Launch of Discovering Start-Ups Competition 2017 (UK)
Discovering Start-Ups is a competition bringing together industry expertise and offering assistance to new-start technology companies.
- ICO Launches Grants Programme
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has launched a grants programme which is offering funding to support independent research on privacy and data protection issues in the UK.
- Students and Recent Graduates May Apply for Varsity Pitch Competition
The Varsity Pitch Competition rewards UK students and recent graduate entrepreneurs who have enterprising ideas that they wish to turn into viable businesses; enabling participants to showcase their unique, creative ideas to the wider community.
- Glastir Woodland Restoration Scheme Re-opens in Wales
Financial support for landowners in Wales to restock woodlands which have been affected Phytophthora Ramorum.
- £2,000 Data Analytics Innovation Vouchers for Businesses to Improve Information Management
The Data Analytics Innovation Voucher (DAIV) programme offers businesses an opportunity to explore their managed data and address potential problems, with the support of university researchers.
- New Pilots to Help Improve the Management of Scotland’s Inshore Fisheries
Fisheries are very important for Scottish rural communities, and priority should be given to helping the sector to thrive.