Your results are as follows.
- The Seed Fund Now Open on a National Level
The Seed Fund was established by food brand experts, The Collaborators, in 2013 and is supported by a range of PR, social marketing and private equity firms.
- Launch of the 2017 Wasafiri New Writing Prize - Worldwide
The Wasafiri New Writing Prize rewards authors from around the world in three categories: Poetry, Fiction and Life Writing.
- New Centrica Innovations Unit to Help Accelerate New Energy Technologies
The cost of low-carbon energy transition is expected to rise significantly unless immediate action is taken to enable more flexibility within the UK power system.
- Esme Loans (NatWest) Set to Launch
Esme Loans will simplify and accelerate the lending process, responding to emerging innovative direct and P2P lending platforms.
- Childcare Business Grants Scheme Re-opens for New Childminders in England
The Childcare Business Grants Scheme was introduced to boost the provision of childcare in England and to incentivise entrepreneurship. It encourages and supports the starting up of new childcare businesses by providing a flat rate start-up grant.
- DepicT! Filmmaking Competition - 2017 Call for Entries (UK)
DepicT! is an international short film competition which seeks to unearth up-and-coming film-making talent in the UK.
- Exeter City Futures Presents Urban Impact Accelerator
The Urban Impact Accelerator will help Exeter City Futures to connect with innovative entrepreneurs who wish to make a sustainable difference to transport and energy use within Exeter.
- Launch of £400 Million Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF)
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF) aims to provide smaller businesses with increased flexibility in accessing different types of funding and produce greater levels of investment across the Northern Powerhouse region.
- Launch of the 2017 Catalyst Inc. INVENT Competition (Northern Ireland)
The INVENT Competition is a commercial educational experience designed to encourage entrepreneurs in Northern Ireland to act on their talents, ideas and energy to produce tomorrow's leading commercial opportunities.
- Reopening of Leicester and Leicestershire Growing Places Fund
Leicester and Leicestershire Growing Places Fund has reopened with an Expression of Interest Deadline of 17 March 2017.
- Southwark High Street Challenge - Round 6 Now Open
The aim of The High Street Challenge is to attract more people to Southwark's high streets and town centres, and to increase the amount that is spent in the area.
- Angus LEADER Programme Open for New Round
Through the Angus LEADER programme, support is available for innovative, locally driven, bottom-up projects that will support the local community and develop the rural economy.
- Launch of the 2017 Lord Mayor's Dragon Awards
The Dragon Awards, covering Greater London, are designed to reward those businesses and organisations which display excellence in engaging with their local communities, and also to inspire others and provide examples of best practice.
- North Aberdeenshire LEADER Programme Deadline Approaching
Support is available for innovative, locally driven, bottom-up projects that will support the local community and develop the rural economy through the North Aberdeenshire LEADER programme.
- Launch of the 2017 International Fish 2.0 Business Competition
Fish 2.0 is an international business competition that connects sustainable fishing and aquaculture businesses with potential investors.
- Co-operation and Supply Chain Development: New Round Open (Wales)
Co-operation and Supply Chain Development is provided by the Welsh Government as part of Wales’ Rural Development Programme 2014-2020.
- Irish Times and InterTradeIreland All-Island Innovation Awards - 2017 Round Open
The annual Irish Times Innovation Awards recognise and reward significant innovation in products, services and operations by companies that are based in and operate in Ireland – with a marketing and advertising campaign on offer for the overall winner.
- Welsh Government Invites New Applications for Rural Community Development Fund
The Rural Community Development Fund has been set up to enable for small-scale infrastructure projects to improve community cohesion in rural areas of Wales.
- CashBack for Creativity Targeted Fund Deadline Approaching
Phase 4 of CashBack for Creativity will run between April 2017 and March 2020, delivering activities for disadvantaged young people in Scotland under the theme "creativity".
- O2 Announces Grants for Young Digital Entrepreneurs Addressing Environmental Improvement
The Environment Now initiative has been set up to support young people with developing their own digital ideas to help the environment, in areas such as recycling, reducing waste and improving energy efficiency.
- Scotland’s First Minister Announces Decommissioning Challenge Fund (DCF)
The purpose of this £5 million fund is to provide opportunities for Scottish supply chains so that they may benefit from the decommissioning of North Sea Infrastructure.
- The Scottish EDGE Tenth Application Round Now Open
Through the Scottish EDGE Competition, applicants with the strongest growth plans will be invited to present their ideas in a Dragons' Den style pitch to a combination of business and public sector representatives.
- Timber Business Investment Scheme - 2017 Round Open
The Timber Business Investment Scheme (TBIS) is designed to help forest owners with investments that will enhance forestry potential or relate to the mobilising (harvesting), processing and adding value to forest products.
- FSB and Worldpay Business Awards Open for 2017 with Imminent Deadline
The FSB and Worldpay Business Awards recognise smaller businesses in the UK for their achievements. The awards are designed to reward the excellence, resilience and innovation of SMEs operating across the country.
- Launch of Manufacturing Growth Programme
The aim of the Manufacturing Growth Programme is to support businesses that want to grow and be more competitive.
- Launch of Superfast South Yorkshire Connection Voucher Scheme
The Superfast South Yorkshire Connection Voucher Scheme has now launched.
- Launch of Superfast South Yorkshire Innovation Voucher Scheme
The aim of the Superfast South Yorkshire Innovation Voucher Scheme is to assist businesses and third sector organisations to adopt superior ICT business solutions that will provide significant business benefit and growth.
- Launch of the 2017 IPSE Freelancer Awards Offering £5,000 for Self-employment
IPSE believes that self-employment is worth celebrating, therefore, its Freelancer Awards aim to reward the country’s most ambitious and enterprising self-employed people.
- Launch of the 2017 Lloyds Bank National Business Awards UK
Designed with the aim of being a significant endorsement of corporate achievement, the National Business Awards UK enables businesses and social firms from different industries and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
- Training and Continuing Professional Development Fund Has Reopened
The Training and Continuing Professional Development Fund supports individuals, organisations and networks working outside of school settings to undertake continuing professional development.
- £120 Million RDPE Growth Programme Launched to Boost Business in Rural Areas of England
The Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) Growth Programme has been established to support projects that invest in building businesses, creating new jobs and growing the economy in rural areas of England.
- Deadline Approaching for Low Carbon Travel and Transport Programme
Transport Scotland has been awarded funding until the end of 2018 to deliver the Low Carbon Travel and Transport Programme, supporting activities to facilitate the delivery of active and low carbon travel hubs across Scotland.
- Innovate Create Cultivate Award 2017: Support for Dumfries & Galloway Based Artists
The Innovate Create Cultivate scheme supports new ideas, creates space for exploration and discovery and enables new directions for the public and economic benefit of Dumfries & Galloway.
- Upcoming Deadline for EU Sustainable Energy Awards
The Awards offer no monetary prize, but allow organisations to demonstrate commitment towards a cleaner environment, inspire others and be recognised at European level.
- Innovate UK Opens Innovation in Health and Life Sciences Round 2 Funding Competition
Through this competition, Innovate UK (IUK) is investing in projects addressing technical or commercial challenges in health and life sciences (H&LS).
- Launch of Leeds City Region Digital Enterprise Programme
The Leeds City Region Digital Enterprise Programme has now launched.
- Launch of the 2017 UK Energy Innovation Awards
The UK Energy Innovation Awards celebrate ground-breaking pioneers who are working to develop the next generation of energy products and services to benefit the wider industry, customers and the environment.
- Nottinghamshire County Council Opens Creative Apprenticeships Grant Scheme
The Creative Apprenticeships Grant Scheme has been established to support Nottinghamshire based creative businesses looking to take on their first apprentice.
- £8 Million Available through Private Sector Housing Grant for Glasgow
Statistics show that 64% of homes in Glasgow are privately owned and it is this stock that has the highest levels of disrepair of anywhere in the city.
- 10,000 Small Businesses (UK) Open for Spring 2017 Cohort
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme helps UK small business leaders enhance the skills, strategies and networks they need to fulfil their businesses' growth potential.
- Creative England Confirms Continued Funding for Film Enterprise Fund
Creative England has confirmed that applications for £5,000 business planning grants via its Film Enterprise Fund remain open.
- Launch of the LEAP Entrepreneur Award - West Sussex
This grant scheme has been launched for small businesses and apprenticeships in West Sussex.
- Notice of Upcoming Deadline for the Nottinghamshire Economic Development Capital Fund
The aim of the Nottinghamshire Economic Development Capital Fund is to stimulate economic activity and create new jobs.
- Notice of Upcoming Deadline for the Product and Process Innovation Capital Grants Scheme (PAPI)
The next Expressions of Interest Deadline for the Product and Process Innovation Capital Grants Scheme (PAPI) is 5 May 2017.
- Integrated Innovation for Nuclear Decommissioning SBRI Competition Launched
This competition is issued under the IUK Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) and operates in conjunction with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority and Sellafield Ltd.
- IUK Announces Commercialisation of Quantum Technologies 3 Funding Competition
IUK and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) are to invest up to £13 million in quantum technologies. This competition has been designed to continue the support for innovation.
- Natural England Announces 2017 Hedgerows and Boundaries Grant
The Hedgerows and Boundaries Grant is a standalone capital fund under Natural England's Countryside Stewardship Programme. Farmers and other land managers are invited to apply for financial assistance to help provide environmental benefits on their land.