Your results are as follows.
- Growth Hub Offers Support For Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire SMEs
The Growth Hub was established by the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire LEP in order to boost strong, sustainable business growth throughout the LEP area.
- Innovation Vouchers Programme (Northern Ireland) - New Call
The Innovation Vouchers Programme is intended to build links between public Knowledge Providers and small businesses and create a cultural shift in the small business community's approach to innovation.
- Arts Award Access Fund (England) - First 2017 Round Open
The Arts Award Access Fund is designed to help registered Arts Award centres that are experiencing a lack of funds.
- IUK Launches Precision Medicine Programme in South Africa Funding Competition
Innovate UK (IUK) is to invest in business projects to develop affordable gene-based diagnostics for non-communicable diseases and child health in South Africa.
- Notice of Launch of Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme
The Leicestershire Digital Growth Programme is due to launch in the immediate future.
- Scotland's Finest Woods Awards 2017
Scotland's Finest Woods Awards (SFWA) 2017 are open to applications, with a deadline for entries of 31 March 2017.
- Applications Open for Techstars London Summer 2017 from Companies across the World
Techstars is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market, wherever they choose to build their business.
- Arts Initiatives to Benefit From Arts Council England Small Capital Grants
The Small Capital Grants scheme is designed to benefit arts initiatives taking place in England, helping to ensure that these projects are sustainable and resilient.
- 2017 Toucan Ignite Awards Rewarding UK Start-ups in Leisure Industries
The Ignite Awards is a national competition rewarding new entrepreneurs and their ideas or early stage businesses.
- Innovate UK Biomedical Catalyst Competition Now Open
The Biomedical Catalyst is an initiative of the Medical Research Council (MRC) and Innovate UK (IUK) that aims to support and de-risk the commercialisation of innovative life sciences research and accelerate the progress of novel products to market.
- Launch of the 2017 Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Enterprises (UK)
The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Enterprise help young creative entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality.
- Boardman Tasker Prize for Mountain Literature - 2017 Round Open
The 2017 Boardman Tasker Prize for Mountain Literature is now open to applications.
- Loans for Irish Language Broadcasting - First 2017 Round Open
Loans to foster the Irish language independent television production sector are available through the Irish Language Broadcast Fund (ILBF).
- Publishers in Scotland Welcome to Apply for Go-Digital Fund
The Go-Digital Fund supports Scotland based book publishers to bring their books to a new, digital audience.
- Shopify Launches Build a BIGGER Business Competition
The Build a BIGGER Business Competition is an entrepreneurial challenge for ‘ready-to-scale’ online businesses. The programme is intended to empower established entrepreneurs to take their businesses to new heights.
- BusinessGreen Leaders Awards - 2017 Round Open
The seventh annual BusinessGreen Awards have been launched.
- Enterprise Ireland's Innovation Vouchers - New Round Open for Standard Applications
The Innovation Voucher scheme encourages innovative development activity by SMEs in Ireland and builds links with Ireland's public knowledge providers to create a cultural shift in the business community's approach to innovation.
- Launch of North West Low-Carbon Research and Development Programme
The aim of the North West Low-Carbon Research and Development Programme is to enable businesses to develop and make the transition to a lower carbon economy.
- Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books - 2017 Round Open
The Winton Prize for Science Books aims to encourage the writing, publishing and reading of good and accessible popular science books for adults and young people.
- Launch of Lincolnshire Growth Hub Business Growth Grant
The Lincolnshire Growth Hub Business Growth Grant has now launched.
- Round Two of Innovate UK's Innovation in Infrastructure Systems Competition Now Open
Innovate UK (IUK) is the UK's innovation agency and an executive non-departmental public body sponsored by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
- Creative & Cultural Skills Awards Deadline Approaching
The purpose of The Creative and Cultural Skills Awards is to recognise organisations and individuals working to support young talent to build careers in the creative sector, as well as exemplary apprentices and interns working in the sector.
- IUK Launches Design Foundations 2017 Funding Competition: Round One
Through this competition Innovate UK (IUK) will support business projects that use early-stage design activities to help them identify innovation opportunities and generate new ideas.
- Launch of 2017 IET Achievement Awards
Applications are invited for the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) Achievement Awards 2017. The Awards aim to properly reward excellence in a wide variety of engineering sectors.
- Scottish Enterprise High-Growth Spinout Programme Deadline Approaching
The key objective of the Programme is to assist existing, or to create new, high-growth companies based in Scotland that have the commercial potential and capability to grow to companies of scale.
- Visual Art and Craft Awards (Shetland) Deadline Approaching
The aim of the Visual Art and Craft Awards is to help individual craft makers and visual artists improve their practice.
- Bassetlaw Dragons' Den Competition Launched
The Bassetlaw Dragons’ Den competition has been established to invest in the district’s most enterprising business ideas in order to help local companies fulfil their potential.
- Loans Available Through The Scottish Microfinance Fund (SMF)
Interested parties may apply for a minimum loan of £500 and a maximum loan value of £2,500 through the Scottish Microfinance Fund.
- Responsible Loans Available through DSL Business Finance
DSL is a Responsible Finance Provider and a member of the Responsible Finance Industry.
- Tasgadh - Small Grants for Traditional Arts (Scotland) Next Deadline Approaching
This scheme is provided by Creative Scotland and managed by Feisean nan Gaidheal, an organisation which supports the development of community-based Gaelic arts tuition festivals throughout Scotland.
- Belfast Photo Festival Award - Entries Accepted from Artists and Photographers Worldwide
Through this competition, Belfast Photo Festival is offering artists and photographers the opportunity to exhibit their work in the main Belfast Festival gallery in 2017.
- Funding Available Through Leeds City Region Skills Service
Funding is available to businesses who are able to contribute towards their required training solutions through the Leeds City Region Skills Service.
- IUK Opens APC7 - Anchoring Low Carbon Technology in the UK Funding Competition
The Anchoring Low Carbon Technology in the UK Competition has been established to fund collaborative research and development projects to develop low carbon automotive technologies that reduce emissions and increase capability in the supply chain.
- Denbighshire County Council Business Development Grant - Grant Funding Levels Increased
The maximum grant funding level has been increased for the Denbighshire County Council Business Development Grant to £10,000.
- Countryside Stewardship: Woodland Management Plan Grant Open for 2017
Bringing more woodland areas of England into management is a government objective.
- Launch of the 2017 Ignite Big Energy Idea
The Big Energy Idea is an intensive investment readiness programme to find, fund and support the most ambitious social entrepreneurs in the UK.
- IUK Launches £6.5 Million Analysis for Innovators Funding Competition
The Analysis for Innovators Funding Competition will invest in innovation projects designed to improve business performance and productivity through the use of advanced analytical technologies.
- 20 Week Business Accelerator Programme Deadline Approaching
Start-up businesses may apply for a limited space on this 20 Week Business Accelerator Programme that will take place in Rosyth, Fife.
- Funding Boost for Creative Scotland Production Growth Fund
Culture Secretary Fiona Hyslop has announced that the Scottish Government and Creative Scotland will supply additional funding worth £1.25 million in order to support high quality Scottish film and TV production.
- Launch of Havant Business Support Fund
Havant Business Support Fund aims to stimulate growth and innovation in Havant, and provide businesses and entrepreneurs with funding to be at the forefront of raising productivity in the Solent.
- Launch of Kent and Medway Business Fund
The Kent and Medway Business Fund aims to deliver investment to businesses and to create new jobs and growth in the area.
- The Workforce Development Fund to Open Autumn 2017
The Workforce Development Fund was launched by Minister for Employability and Training, Jamie Hepburn, during an event that took place at New College, Lanarkshire.
- £300,000 Extra Funding Now Available for Edinburgh's Festivals
Scotland is currently celebrating the 70th anniversary of the Edinburgh International, Fringe and Film Festivals.
- Launch of the 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards seek to encourage entrepreneurial activity and recognise the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement.
- Materials Science Venture Competition - Entries Invited for the 2017 Prize (UK)
The Materials Science Venture Prize is an annual competition provided by the Worshipful Company of Armourers and Brasiers.
- Momentum Music Fund – First 2017 Round Open
The Momentum Music Fund is a financial resource for talented artists and bands to help further their careers. The Fund covers a broad range of contemporary popular genres, including innovative and emerging genres.
- Department for Transport's Innovation Challenge Fund (ICF) Launched
Forming part of the Department for Transport’s innovation funding, the Innovation Challenge Fund (ICF) has been launched.
- Countryside Stewardship: Woodland Creation Grant Open for 2017
The Countryside Stewardship Woodland Creation Grant is a standalone capital grant offering funding to farmers and other land managers in England to plant and protect young trees.
- Launch of the 2017 One Competition (East Anglia)
The One Competition brings together successful and established businesses in the East of England region to offer a package of support, advice and services to one deserving local business.