Funding news - 10/03/2017
Notice of Upcoming Launch of WelHat Means Business Grant
The WelHat Means Business Grant is due to be launched at the expo taking place on 6 April 2017 at Oakland’s College.
The aim of the WelHat Means Business Grant is to help local small businesses develop and grow.
A limited number of small grants of up to £1,000 will be available.
The scheme is open to businesses with fewer than 20 employees in Welwyn and Hatfield.
The grant can be used for:
- test trading a product or service;
- expanding into a new market;
- diversifying into a new product area;
- promoting a new product or service;
- buying equipment or tools to improve efficiency, or to launch a new business; and
- producing a prototype.
The scheme will be launched at the expo taking place on 6 April 2017 at Oakland’s College.
More information can be accessed at the programme website
Source: welwynhatfieldmeansbusiness.co.uk, 10/03/2017