Funding news - 07/03/2017
Launch of the 2017 British Small Business Awards
The British Small Business Awards aim to celebrate and bring attention to the UK's small business sector.
The purpose of this awards scheme is to give recognition to outstanding sole traders, micro businesses and small companies in the United Kingdom.
Successful businesses will receive an award that will commemorate their talents and hard work.
The 2017 Award categories are as follows:
For these categories, the sponsor welcomes nominations from businesses of any size that have a targeted offering for SMEs (SMEs defined as businesses with under 50 staff).
- Accountancy Software Provider of the Year
- Accounts and Tax Adviser of the Year
- Alternative Finance Provider of the Year
- Business Bank Account of the Year
- Business Lender of the Year
- Insurance Provider of the Year
- Technology Provider of the Year
- Utilities Provider of the Year
- Website Builder of the Year
Small business categories
These categories are for businesses of fewer than 50 staff.
- Community Business of the Year
- Disruptor of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Online Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Sole Trader of the Year
- Young Business of the Year
Nominations are welcome from sole traders, micro businesses and small businesses in the United Kingdom.
The 2017 ceremony takes place on 1 November 2017 in London.
Nominations must be submitted by 26 May 2017.
More details can be accessed at the programme website
Source: britishsmallbusinessawards.co.uk, 07/03/2017