Funding news - 14/02/2017
CashBack for Creativity Targeted Fund Deadline Approaching
Phase 4 of CashBack for Creativity will run between April 2017 and March 2020, delivering activities for disadvantaged young people in Scotland under the theme "creativity".
Attainment and aspirations will be raised through improving capacity and confidence, developing personal and physical skills, altering behaviours and improving wellbeing.
Funding will be given to organisations working in any or all of the following art forms: dance, screen, creative industries, music, theatre, drama, visual arts, literature, publishing, and multi-form art.
The funds will be delivered through a portfolio of projects and programmes and organisations may apply for funding worth up to £120,000 for up to three years.
Projects and programmes will be funded that can provide opportunities for long term, sustained engagement of young people through informal learning opportunities that will improve their options for learning and employability.
Eligible costs may include the following:
- Professional time of artists, tutors and industry experts so that they may support young people within a range of roles. Tutors should be paid industry rates.
- Staff for the ongoing support of young people within a range of roles.
- The hiring costs of venues or equipment.
- Overhead costs that are worth up to 10% of the overall budget.
- Cost of materials worth up to 15% of the total budget.
- Training and ongoing professional development.
- Marketing costs.
- Associated travel costs.
The next deadline for applications is 3 April 2017.
For further information, interested parties should visit the Creative Scotland website
Source: Creative Scotland, 14/02/2017