Funding news - 10/02/2017
Launch of Manufacturing Growth Programme
The aim of the Manufacturing Growth Programme is to support businesses that want to grow and be more competitive.
The Programme provides free advice and support to manufacturing by:
- identifying opportunities and creating plans for growth and improvement;
- working with external experts to implement those plans;
- covering 35% of the cost of implementing the plans through a growth/improvement grant; and
- connecting to wider support to maximise opportunities for growth.
The Programme is open SME manufacturers in the West Midlands, Yorkshire and Humber; parts of the East Midlands and the East of England.
Improvement projects can support the applicant with the following:
- Business Overview and Strategy
- Leadership and Management
- Customer Relationships
- Supplier Relationships
- Products and Services, Innovation and R&D
- People and Resources
- Marketing and Market Knowledge
- Systems and Procedures
- Continuous Improvement
- Productivity and Capacity
Interested parties should contact the provider direct to discuss any deadlines that may apply.
More details can be accessed at the funder's webpage
Source: manufacturinggrowthprogramme.co.uk, 10/02/2017