Funding news - 10/02/2017
Launch of the 2017 Lloyds Bank National Business Awards UK
Designed with the aim of being a significant endorsement of corporate achievement, the National Business Awards UK enables businesses and social firms from different industries and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
The awards recognise those businesses that are setting new standards in business performance, best practice, corporate ethics and innovation.
Lloyds Bank is the programme's headline sponsor. Through the Awards, the bank aims to deliver more to support UK business, greater exposure for finalists and winners, and exclusive expert mentoring from Lloyds Bank to the category finalists.
The 2017 categories enter are:
- KPMG Customer Focus Award
- Lloyds Bank New Business of the Year
- Howard Kennedy Employer of the Year
- QBE Business Insurance Exporter of the Year Award
- Vonage Business Enabler of the Year
- Lloyds Bank Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year
- Samsung Innovation Award
- Grichan Partnership Sustainable Business Award
- Amazon Digital Business of the Year
- Smith & Williamson Scale-up Business of the Year
- Lloyds Bank Positive Social Impact Award
- Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year
- Duke of York Award for University Entrepreneurship
- Inflexion Entrepreneur of the Year
- Lloyds Bank Mid-market Business of the Year
- Excellence in Business Award (Nomination category)
- Leader of the Year Award (Nomination category)
The year-round programme will see a series of thought-leadership events focusing on key aspects of growth. These events will take place in various UK cities throughout the spring.
Any company within the UK can enter the Awards, regardless of size or industry sector. Organisations may self-nominate and entries may be submitted for multiple categories.
Submissions for the 2017 Awards are being accepted until 19 May 2017. The Early Bird deadline is 14 April 2017.
More details can be accessed at the programme website
Source: nationalbusinessawards.co.uk, 10/02/2017