Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Launch of £150 Million Black Country Land and Property Investment Fund (LPIF)
The Black Country Land and Property Investment Fund is a £150 million initiative designed to support redevelopment and regeneration projects in the Black Country.
- DCMS Announces £2 Million Gigabit Broadband Voucher Pilot Scheme for SMEs
The Government believes full fibre internet networks are the future and that getting ready for a gigabit speed is a key step for most businesses.
- Prime Minister Announces New Commitment to UK's Technology Sector
Prime Minister hosts a reception for the tech sector, reaffirming government commitment to innovation.
- Start-up Challenge Business Competition Offering £10,000 Investment to Young Entrepreneurs
The Start-up Challenge Business Competition has been established to support aspiring entrepreneurs aged 16-30 years old. It offers participants an opportunity to win up to £10,000 of investment to start their own business or grow an existing one.
- Co-operation and Supply Chain Development: New Round Open (Wales)
Co-operation and Supply Chain Development is provided by the Welsh Government as part of Wales’ Rural Development Programme 2014-2020.
- Scottish Government Announces Self and Custom Build Housing Pilot Challenge Fund
The Self and Custom Build Challenge Fund has been established to support projects which can deliver innovative housing models that contribute to increasing housing supply through self and custom build (SCB) in Scotland.
- IUK Announces £10 Million Innovation Loans Infrastructure Systems Funding Competition for UK SMEs
Loans are being provided to UK SME businesses to commercialise innovative technologies in infrastructure systems projects.
- John Brabourne Awards Accepting Applications from Up-and-Coming Film and TV Talent
The John Brabourne Awards support up-and-coming talented individuals to further their career in the UK film, commercial television and cinema industries.
- Government Announces £40 Million Fund to Improve England's Farm Productivity
Farmers in England are poised to receive a £40 million productivity boost as the Environment Secretary, Michael Gove, announces the opening of a new grant scheme investing in state-of-the-art technology and new equipment.
- Tourism NI Announces Tourism Augmented Reality SBRI Challenge
Tourism Northern Ireland has up to £70,000 to invest in projects that test how augmented reality can improve the way tourists experience the country.
- Unlocking Ambition Challenge - £4 Million Fund Proposed for Scotland’s Entrepreneurs
The First Minister of Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon, has outlined details of a new scheme designed to nurture and support up to 40 aspiring entrepreneurs every year from 2018.
- IUK Launches £3.6 Million First of a Kind: Demonstrating Tomorrow's Trains Today Funding Competition
Organisations are being invited apply for a share of up to £3.6 million for first of a kind technology to demonstrate ‘tomorrow’s trains today’.