Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Business Loan Will Help to Improve Economic Activity and Employment in the Outer Hebrides
This business loan will encourage business start-up activities and will enable business and community development within the Outer Hebrides.
- IUK Launches £9 Million Accelerating Innovation in Rail Round 4 Funding Competition
The Accelerating Innovation in Rail Round 4 Funding Competition will support growth in national and international rail markets.
- Launch of 2017 Digital DNA upSTART with £50,000 Prize Package for New Entrepreneurs
Digital DNA upSTART encourages entrepreneurs from across Europe to travel to Belfast and take part in a Pitch Event.
- Micro Business Loan Will Assist Small Businesses in the Outer Hebrides
Small businesses within the Outer Hebrides may receive support through this micro business loan scheme.
- Sporting Chance Initiative - The Sports Innovation Challenge: 2017 Round (Scotland)
The Sports Innovation Challenge is an opportunity for young entrepreneurs to develop an innovative idea for a sports product, service and/or technology.
- Peatlands Action Fund Will Help to Restore Scottish Peatlands
This project is administered by Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and is primarily funded through the Scottish Government.
- Supply of Affordable Homes in Scotland through Increased Funding
Rented homes and support for home ownership in Scotland will receive a substantial boost during 2017/18.
- Launch of €150,000 Factory1 Start-up Accelerator
An international accelerator programme aimed at start-ups that are building technological innovations.
- Scottish Borders LEADER Deadline Approaching
The core aim of the Scottish Borders LEADER programme is to create enterprising communities.
- 2017 Chamber Awards - Entries Now Invited (UK)
The Chamber Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of businesses around the UK, are open to entries for 2017.
- All-Island Seedcorn Investor Readiness Competition 2017 - Open for Applications
The Seedcorn Investor Readiness Competition is designed to encourage the creation and development of emerging and high-growth business ventures throughout Ireland and to reward the effort and achievement of the individuals involved.
- New Details Announced for Venturefest Scotland 2017
Venturefest 2017 will comprise of a number of sessions on themes specific to Scottish business innovation and will bring together innovative firms, successful entrepreneurs and investors; creating connections and forging business collaborations.
- The Prince's Countryside Fund Launches Spring 2017 Round
The Prince’s Countryside Fund is currently accepting applications to its Spring Round from organisations and charities that are helping rural communities across the UK.
- Countryside Stewardship - 2017 Mid & Higher Tier Support Grants Open (England)
Countryside Stewardship grants are being offered to those who propose to make the best environmental improvements within their local area.
- Internet of Things Best in Breed Advanced Incubator 6 - Deadline Imminent
The Internet of Things Best in Breed 6 Advanced Incubator aims to support start-ups with innovative challenges to Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable technologies.
- Launch of Worcester Apprenticeship Grant Scheme
The aim of the Worcester Apprenticeship Grant Scheme is to assist businesses locally to employ residents through apprenticeship programmes.
- Notice of Upcoming Launch of WelHat Means Business Grant
The WelHat Means Business Grant is due to be launched at the expo taking place on 6 April 2017 at Oakland’s College.
- The Business Booster Will Help to Recognise and Support SME's in Yorkshire and the Humber
The purpose of this scheme is to recognise and support local companies that have demonstrated excellence.
- Young Woman Engineer of the Year Award - 2017 Round Open to Entries (UK)
The 2017 round of the Institution of Engineering and Technology Young Woman Engineer of the Year Award has opened to applications.
- Digital News Initiative (DNI) Innovation Fund - Third Round Open
The aim Digital News Initiative is to encourage a more sustainable news ecosystem and promote innovation in digital journalism; through ongoing collaboration and dialogue between the tech and news sectors.
- Future of Engineering Competition Launched to Support UK's Engineering Entrepreneurs
The Future of Engineering Competition has been established to identify and promote a new generation of engineering professionals in the UK.
- Impact of Budget 2017 on Business
The Chancellor of the Exchequer has delivered the Budget 2017 to Parliament.
- The Just Eat FoodTech Accelerator Has Reopened
This initiative was developed by Just Eat in order to help entrepreneurs to make a difference within the Food Tech industry.
- Acre365: Recognition for Professionals Championing Social or Environmental Values
Acre365 aims to celebrate professionals who have produced substantial impacts within their first year at an organisation.
- Launch of the 2017 British Small Business Awards
The British Small Business Awards aim to celebrate and bring attention to the UK's small business sector.
- IUK Launches Emerging and Enabling Technologies Competition - Round Two
Innovate UK (IUK) has launched Round Two of its Emerging and Enabling Technologies Competition.
- Notice of £10 Million High Street Rates Relief Scheme for Wales
The High Street Rates Relief Scheme has been established to provide extra support for high street businesses across Wales from April 2017.
- 2017 FedEx Small Business Grant UK Contest Now Open
The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest has been set up to invest in small UK businesses in order to strengthen their activities and help them expand into new territories across the world.
- Entries Invited for the 2017 Belfast Business Awards
The Belfast Business Awards give businesses an opportunity to gain recognition for the contribution they make towards the overall development of the city.
- International Welsh Poetry Competition - 2017 Round Open
The eleventh annual Welsh Poetry Competition has opened to applications.
- New Funding and Land on the Horizon for New Entrants and New Farmers
The Scottish Government has announced plans to increase funding and land for young farmers.
- Postcode Lottery Green Challenge - 2017 Round Open (UK)
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is a contest that rewards inventions that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Research Challenge Fund Open to Applications
The Research Challenge Fund (RCF) aims to encourage industry and public sector research establishments to collaborate on innovative, high quality, pre-commercial research and technological development projects.