Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Guardian Media Group Creates £42 Million Venture Capital Fund for Media Tech Start-ups
The Guardian Media Group (GMG) has announced plans to launch a new, independent £42 million venture capital fund - GMG Ventures, to invest in start-ups that are related to media-tech.
- Development Bank of Wales Launches with £100 Million Wales Flexible Investment Fund
The Development Bank of Wales will provide the necessary growth finance and business support to attract, and retain micro businesses and SMEs within Wales.
- Launch of £10 Million Low Carbon Heating Technology Innovation Fund
The Investing in Low Carbon Heating Technology Innovation grant scheme will invest in developing technologies that reduce carbon emissions.
- £10 Million Energy Entrepreneurs Fund - Phase 6 Open to Bids from UK SMEs
The sixth phase of the Government's Energy Entrepreneurs Fund is now open to applications, with £10 million available for allocation.
- Launch of Initiate Innovation Ideas Business Competition 2017
The aim of this competition is to support business entrepreneurs with innovative digital technology ideas. The programme aims to exhibit innovative thinking and game-changing advances in technology and industry.
- Launchpad Fund for Aspiring Welsh Musicians - 2017 Deadline Imminent
The Launchpad Fund, which forms part of the BBC Horizons scheme, has been set up to financially support Wales-based music artists or bands to enhance their careers.
- Childcare Business Grants Scheme Offers Support for New Childminders in England
The Childcare Business Grants Scheme was introduced to boost the provision of childcare in England and to incentivise entrepreneurship. It encourages and supports the starting up of new childcare businesses by providing a flat rate start-up grant.
- Electric Vehicle Loan (Scotland) - Applications Remain Open
Funding is available to support drivers in Scotland to purchase a plug-in electric vehicle.
- Upcoming Round of VisitScotland's Growth Fund to Boost Tourism Firms' Marketing Activities
The VisitScotland Growth Fund is designed to assist the tourism industry and to further cement Scotland's reputation as a world class destination.
- North of Scotland UHI Business Idea Competition - 2017 Deadline Imminent
Entrepreneurs in the north of Scotland are being invited to submit business ideas to win cash prizes in the 2017 University of the Highlands & Islands (UHI) Business Idea Competition.