Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- £1 Million Fund to Create and Restore Woodlands on HS2 Route Now Open
Forming part of the construction of Britain's new high speed railway, High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd is creating a network of new wildlife habitats along the route.
- Applications Open for Techstars London Summer 2018 from Companies across the World
Techstars is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market, wherever they choose to build their business.
- Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize - 2018 Round Open
Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize aims to encourage the writing, publishing and reading of good and accessible popular science books for adults and young people.
- IUK Opens APC9: Anchoring Low Carbon Technology Development in the UK Funding Competition
Through Innovate UK (IUK), the Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) is launching a new round of the Anchoring Low Carbon Technology Development in the UK Funding Competition (APC9).
- Welsh Government Announces £50 Million Fund to Prepare Businesses for Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones, has announced a financial boost designed to help Welsh businesses and public services plan and prepare for Brexit.
- £10 Million Capital Grant Pot Launched for Leicestershire Businesses
The Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP) has launched a grant scheme to support capital projects across the region.
- 2018 Arts & Business Cymru Awards Celebrate Partnerships between Private Sector and Arts
The Arts & Business Cymru Awards are intended to recognise and reward constructive and exemplary activity undertaken by partnerships of businesses and arts organisations in Wales.
- Environment Secretary Plans for New Farming Subsidy Post Brexit
Michael Gove has indicated that the Common Agricultural Policy will be replaced with new farming subsidies once the UK leaves the European Union.
- Severn Trent Water Reopens Environmental Grants Scheme for Farmers
The Severn Trent Environmental Protection Scheme (STEPS) supports farmers in the Midlands to make improvements to their farm management and infrastructure, reducing the risk of pollution from their land into local water courses.
- Countryside Stewardship: Woodland Creation Grant Open for 2018
The Countryside Stewardship Woodland Creation Grant is a standalone capital grant offering funding to farmers and other land managers in England to plant and protect young trees.