Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Launch of the 2018 MIT Entrepreneurship Development Programme Competition (Scotland)
The Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) is a globally-recognised business executive education course which covers the enterprise creation process.
- Music Export Growth Scheme - Eleventh Round Open (UK)
The Music Export Growth Scheme is designed to make grants available to UK-registered independent music companies to assist them with marketing campaigns when looking to introduce successful UK music projects overseas.
- Government-backed Scheme Facilitates £4 Million of Business Lending
A Government-supported programme has seen millions of pounds awarded to loan-seeking businesses in the UK that have encountered problems accessing finance through traditional means.
- Welsh Government Invites New Applications for Rural Community Development Fund
The Rural Community Development Fund has been set up to enable for small-scale infrastructure projects to improve community cohesion in rural areas of Wales.
- TOG 100 Competition Offers Free Office Space for Young Entrepreneurs - Deadline Imminent
TOG 100 has been established to provide a year's free co-working office space in London to young entrepreneurs with start-up businesses.
- Launch of the Silicon Valley Accelerate: Global Leaders Programme
The Silicon Valley Accelerate Programme connects emerging technology leaders with innovators and founders in Silicon Valley, California. Participating start-ups will have the opportunity to win a place on the Accelerate Programme.
- Nesta Launches £50,000 Inventor Prize to Realise Innovations that will Improve Lives
Nesta's new Inventor Prize is intended to inspire and harness the potential of the UK's home-grown inventors and stimulate user-led innovation.
- Cash Prizes on Offer through the 2018 IT Service & Support Awards
The IT Service & Support Awards are intended to showcase IT professionals who demonstrate excellence, professionalism and innovation in the IT sector.
- NatWest Announces Support for New Welsh Farmers
NatWest is launching this new scheme to help break down some of the barriers preventing new entrants from joining the farming industry in Wales.
- Welsh Government Opens Second Round of £40 Million Farm Business Grant
The Welsh Government has opened the second round of its new £40 million Farm Business Grant.
- Chancellor Announces New National Investment Fund for Innovative Companies
A new Government fund is to be established in order to help create more tech 'unicorns'.
- RDPE Countryside Productivity Scheme Reopens
The Countryside Productivity Scheme forms part of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) and is administered by the Rural Payments Agency.